Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Photoblog: Winter Music Conference 2011 Part 8: Jump N Funk

This is the last part and I am tired. So on my last night after the South African Invasion party I went to Jump N Funk with Rich Medina , Dinji Brown , Dj Kemit and Dj Spinna. With a performance from Lady Alma. This was a great way to end my visit to Miami and the Conference. All of the Dj's rocked the evening, Rich was killing me with his rants on the mic. Lady Alma's performance was classic. And Dj Kemit had the crowd rockin But enough of me , lets see the pics. enjoy

John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"





















































































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive