Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Photoblog: Winter Music Conference 2011 Part 5 : Afrique Electrique

On Friday I hung out for a quick minute on Collins and checked out a vibe at the Chesterfield and The Shelly. Of course I got to both spots early, I need to work on my timing . Then I went up to the Hotel Maxine, to check out Salah Ananse's Afrique Electricque Party. So due to some technical issues they moved the performance to a earlier slot so I missed Pearl's performance, and Djs Ausar and Cha Cha Jones from Atlanta . When I did arrive Dj Dave K from Italy was on killing the crowd. After him Atlanta's own Dj Kemit came on to keep the crowd jumping , After that Daz I Kue got on then Dj's Salah Ananse and Wasabi did a cool Dj tag team. That party was one of the gems of the conference. But enough of me , lets see the pics . enjoy


John Crooms
"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"





























































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive