Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Photoblog: Winter Music Conference 2011 Part 6 : Lil Ray's Clubhouse Jamboree & The Goddness Party

Friday night I went to check out The Clubhouse Jamboree , hosted by Lil Ray . When I got there Dj Bruno from Boston just got off and I missed Carolyn Hardings Performance. Dj Spinna was on and getting the crowd ready for Barbra Tucker's performance. When Barbra came on she rocked the crowd in her true diva style . Then Spinna got back on to keep the crowd groovin til Quinton Harris came on to close out the night. I left the Jamboree to go to Jazid to catch the rest of the Goodness/ Spread Love Party . Of course I got there when Lady Alma had finished her performance. But I was able to catch a quick set from Carlos Mena and Daz I Kue on the first floor and Dj Kemit upstairs. But enough of me, lets see the pics. enjoy


John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"




















































































































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive