Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Photoblog: Winter Music Conference 2011 Part 4 : Louie Vega's Flashback Party

After the Tribe Records Pool Party I went back to my room . I was wore out, and needed a nap and to chill out to recharge. Then I get a phone call from my roommate Cardrian . She's screaming to all of us in the room ," You gotta come quick , I'm at Louie Vega's party and he's playing classics all night long". So I get my self together and took a quick walk over to Yucca to check out Louie Vega. And Cardrian was right it was Louie's Flashback Party , where he plays nothing but classics from the 70's-90's. I was in heaven for a moment hearing music from my youth . Also that evening I caught a performance from Johnny Dangerous, he did his classic "I Beat My Bitch With A Bat " . It was a great way to wrap up the night . But enough of me, lets see the pics. enjoy

John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"



































































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive