Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Photoblog: Spread Love Soul Power @ 595 North Ave Atlanta Ga 3 25 2011

So still on my WMC high , I went over to check out on 595 North Ave to check out this months installment of Spread Love . The theme for this Spread Love was Soul Power with special guest Jamal Achmed from WCLK . It was a cool night , folks were dancing , Dj Kemit was laying down his dope selections as always. The highlight for the evening to me was the tribute to Loletta Holloway, that Kemit played . Love Sensation never sounded so good . Well enough me lets see the pics . enjoy


John Crooms
"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"










































































































































































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow how i miss all of you , I got a new house drum and bass cd coming in a month that I need to ge to all the Dj's so you all can DANCE at SPREAD LOVE!. love ya'll

Blog Archive