Thursday, April 7, 2016

Photoblog: WMC 2016 Fuzion Records Party at Segafredo L'Originale /Lil Ray's Clubhouse Jamboree at Yuca 3.25.2016 Miami Fl

On my last day in Miami at The WMC, I pretty much chilled out and kept it mellow . After a quick session at the beach I went over to check out the Fuzion Records Party over at Segafredo L'Originale. This was a nice cool out vibe first on deck was was  Tom Colon who had a nice set . After him was Adam Rios  came on to keep the vibe going . And then Frankie Estevez came on to wrap up the vibe . Later on that night I went over to Yuca to check out Lil Ray's Clubhouse Jamboree. Jellybean Benitez was rocking the crowd when I got there and I knew this was going to be a fun night and it was. After Jellybean , Ultra Nate came on and killed it and right  about the time when I should have been ready to party all night , it was time for me to leave. I had to leave around 2 a.m. because I had to catch the shuttle to the airport. But overall I had a fun time in Miami this year , yes it was not as intense as it has been in the past but it was still a good time . But enough of me , let's see the pics. enjoy


John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer "


























































No comments:

Blog Archive