Thursday, April 7, 2016

Photoblog : WMC 2016 Louie Vega's Stone Soul Party @ Yuca 3.24.2016 Miami Fl

On Thursday night I went to Yuca to check out Louie Vega's Stone Soul Party . This party was the official Album release party for his new album Louie Vega Starring.... XXVIII . I got there early and I was surprised to see that Louie Vega was on first , but he had a whole night of fun planned for the crowd . So the next Dj up was Anane and she rocked the crowd . Then the performances began and first up was Cassio Ware singing his hit Just The Way I Like It . Next up was Dawn Tallman and she performed Happy , and that had the crowd worked up that performance was so inspirational . Then Cindy Mizell came on and did I Put A Spell On You and Into My Life . And then we were treated with a performance from Caron Wheeler from Soul II Soul . So just when you thought it was over and it couldn't get any better, special guest Dj's Ron Trent and Joe Clausell came on to wrap up the night . That was one for the books, but enough of me let's see the pics. enjoy

John Crooms
"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"






























































No comments:

Blog Archive