Thursday, April 7, 2016

Photoblog: WMC 2016 Afflicked / I Get Lifted 3.24.2016 Miami Fl

On Thursday I went to check out the Afflicked party over at Tantra, hosted by Mikki Afflick . It was a cool day vibe , when I got there Dj Saah Ananse was on keeping the groove going. It was a cool intimate party , then Cortney Lafloy came on to do  a quick performance of her song One Kiss  . The after  that another performer Georgia Cee came on and blessed the mic. Then Mikki Afflick got on the decks   .  I left Tantra to go check out Barbara Tucker's I Get Lifted party over at Cibo Wine Bar . The I Get Lifted party is a celebration of Gospel House music created by Barbara Tucker. Dj Jay Hunter was on getting folks into the spirit when I got there . I hung out there for a minute but I had to leave because I had to rest up for the evening activities . It was a good day but enough of me Lets see the pics. enjoy


John Crooms 

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer "




















































No comments:

Blog Archive