Thursday, April 16, 2015

Photoblog : Winter Music Conference 2015: Sexy Bitch Tour & The Funk Box South Beach Miami 3.26.2015

I left Libation and grabbed a quick bite , so I can begin part 2 of day 2 at The Winter Music Conference. After Libation x Afrique Electrique I went over to the Dorchester Hotel for Lil Ray's Sexy Bitch Tour . Now this was a all day party as well so when I got there Jihad Muhammad was wrapping up his set then Brian Coxx got on to continue the groove of the party . After his set Lil Ray came on to finish off the night . After that I made my way over to the Hush lounge to check out a quick set from Dj Pierre and Todd Terry , which I enjoyed . Then I ended my night  over at Yucca for the Funk Box Party . Tony Touch was wrapping up his set  when I arrived , then Jihad Muhammad came on  to  give us some New Jersey Deep house sounds. We were then treated  to a performance from the B Boy crew I-Phlow  then a performance from  singer Miranda Nicole. After that Stan Zeff picked up the vibe and then we ended the night with Jo Jo Flores. But enough of me lets see the pics .
enjoy

John Crooms


"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"


























































































































No comments:

Blog Archive