Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Photoblog : Winter Music Conference 2015: Libation x Afrique Electrique Miami Beach Florida 3.26.2015

Day 2 of my WMC 2015 adventure had me starting out back at Ocean's 10 for the Libation x Afrique Electrique  party hosted by Ian Friday and Salah Ananse . This was a very fun party and was well into full swing when I got there. Adam Rios was wrapping up his set when I arrived, then Dj Beloved came on and did his thing. Monique Bingham was the first performance for the day and she rocked it . Especially when she did The Pap that put a big ole smile on my face. After Monique's performance Dj Wasabi came back on for a hot second , then Salah Ananse came on  and had the crowd worked up. After that it was time for Kenny Bobien came on, and he blessed the crowd with his with a few selections . Terry Hunter came on after that to keep the vibe going . I was wore out after that and left the party . Libation x Afrique Electrique was one for the books, and that was the start of Day 2 . But enough of me lets see the pics . enjoy

John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"






































































































































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive