Friday, April 17, 2015

Photoblog: Winter Music Conference 2015: Feel The Spirit & The Clubhouse Jamboree Miami Beach 3.27.15

On my third day in Miami I began my day as I usually do on the beach , to get energized and balanced . Then it was off to the Dorchester to go and check out Feel The Spirit party with Jellybean Benitez . When I got there the vibe was going strong , then Mother Nature decided to add a little spice to the party with a little rain . I will say that the rain was a nice touch to the party , but the party kept going on. Jellybean had the crowd rocking even in the rain and he even threw on a few jams for the the weather like Walking Into Sunshine by Central Line . After the weather cleared up Venus 7 came on to continue the groove. I left Feel The Spirit to go check out the Labels United party over at The Hotel Astor . Quentin Harris was playing in the garden when I got there , then Frankie Estevez came on . Right when Frankie was getting into his groove Mother Nature came back and this time the rain was a little harder . So I left there got something to eat recharged and went over to the Shore  Club to check out Lil Ray's Clubhouse Jamboree. This was a fun party Stan Zeff had the crowd worked up when I got there. Then we were blessed with performances from Vanessa Cooper-Honore, this was her Miami debut, good job Vanessa. Also Cortney LaFloy blessed the crowd with her performance of her song Dance for You. After that the performances wrapped up with Miranda Nicole giving us some selections of her Glam Soul sound. Then Timmy Regisford came on to to wrap the night up . But I had to leave earlier than I wanted to because Saturday was going to be a long day. But enough of me lets see the pics. enjoy

John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer "







































































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive