Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Photoblog: Disco Juice with Dj Theo Dj Royce and Leonard Remix Rroy at Club EQ 4.22.2016 Atlanta Ga

Well this was a crazy weekend for all of us fans of good music. Folks were hurt and needed some serious healing and reflection . I started my healing over at The Disco Juice party over at Club EQ. Disco Juice is a classics party hosted by Dj Theo .  When I got there Dj Theo was on and had the intimate crowd dancing and sweating to his selection of dance classics .After that Dj Royce came on with his classic selections . Then after that we were treated with a quick set from Chicago legend Leonard Remix Rroy . It was a fun night and I can't wait for the next one . But enough of me lets see the pics . enjoy


John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer "



































2 comments:

StevenHWicker said...

It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Atlanta DJ

Elise Louvat said...

Hello friend: I've been visiting your web and I found "great", with good newspaper articles.
Atlanta Weddings

Blog Archive