Friday, April 18, 2014

Photoblog: Winter Music Conference South Beach Miami 2014 Part 1 Wasabi & Amigos and Let The Singer Be Heard

Well it was that time of year again , time for the Winter Music Conference or WMC down in South Beach Miami . After taking 2 years off from going to WMC , I returned this year for a quick 3 days in Miami . So since it was a quick 3 days, my partying in Miami was not as intense as previous years . It was funny folks were asking me why are you chilling ??? My response, this is my 14th WMC !!!! Anyway I will say that this year did seem a little light in attendance , but Miami was Miami with the nice weather, beautiful people and the all of that attitude . But I had a good time , I saw some old friends met some new ones  and heard some great music and I got a little beach time in . So I started on Wednesday with Dj Wasabi and Amigos over at Segafredo. After that I was over at Ocean 10 for Barbara Tucker's Annual Let The Singer Be Heard party .When I got to the party Dj Todd Terry was providing the sounds, Barbara Tucker and some of the best vocalists in the industry on the stage and hosted by Voodoo Ray. After That I went to the Are You Afro party and checked out Helen Ting and Djeff. It was a fun crazy day but enough of me. Lets see the pics . enjoy



































































































No comments:

Blog Archive