Friday, April 18, 2014

Photoblog : Winter Music Conference Part 4 Lil Ray's Sexy Bitch Tour & Vida (Ray Vazquez & Duce Martinez Birthday Party )

After I left The Afrique Electrique Party I went to the Dorchester Hotel to check out The Sexy Bitch Tour hosted by Lil Ray and REDness . When I got there Ultra Nate was on and it was the end of her set . Then Atlanta'a own Stan Zeff came on to rock the crowd and after that Brian Coxx came on to wrap up the night. My quick highlight was that Brian played Evolution by Giorgio Moroder  and then cut it off because the party was over, I was so mad. After that I went next door to Maxine's to check out The Vida party for Ray Vazquez and Duce Martinez Birthday party . I wasn't there long but I did manage to checkout the end of Duce's set and also Some of Venus 7's set as well. Yes I must be getting old because I was wore out that night. But enough of me lets see the pic's . enjoy


John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer "














































































1 comment:

Duce Martinez said...

Real dope shots!! Thank you for posting

Blog Archive