Friday, April 18, 2014

Photoblog: Winter Music Conference 2014 Part 2 The Funk Box & Bang The Drum

So later on Wednesday night I went over to The Funk Box party . When I got there Stan Zeff  was on and the and the crowd was enjoying the vibe . Later on Tony Touch came on and kept the party going, but after a while I remembered that I wanted to check out Bang The Drum. . I then ran down the street to go check out the Bang The Drum Party hosted by Jihad Muhammad . When I got there I was enjoying the sounds of Dj Beloved  . The energy was real good there and I did not want to leave , but I'm a little older and I needed my rest because it was going to be a busy Thursday. But enough of me lets see the pics. enjoy


John Crooms

" Everybody's Favorite Photographer "


































































No comments:

Blog Archive