Thursday, September 8, 2016

Photoblog : Soul Makossa With Josh Milan and Diviniti & Distinctive with Dj Aakmael and Dj Spinna at The Sound Table & Space 2 ATL Weekender Atlanta Ga 9.2.2016

On Friday night I went over to the Sound Table for a double header event . At The Sound Table there was the Distinctive party with special guests Dj Aakmael and Dj Spinna . And next door at Space 2 there was Soul Makossa with special guests Josh Milan  and Diviniti. So I was going back and forth the whole night . When I got there I started at Space 2 to see  Dj Kemit who was on first then  went next door and checked out Dj Aakmael . After that we were treated with a live performance from Diviniti singing her song I'm The Best. After that Josh Milan came on to take the crowd on a musical journey andover on the otherside Dj Spinna had the crowd in a frenzy . All in all another great night even though it was a over load it was a great night . But enough from me let's see the  pics . enjoy

John Crooms

" Everybody's Favorite Photographer"























































































No comments:

Blog Archive