Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Photoblog:Atlanta Weekender House In The Park After party and Hip.House.Soul.Beats @ The Sound Table and Sound Table Space 2 Atlanta Ga 9.1.2013

So after a long day at Grant Park at House In The Park, I gathered my strenght and went over to The Sound Table Space 2 for the after party. When I got there Sean Alverez was rocking the crowd, and next door at The Sound Table Dave Soul and Kool Dj Red Alert was having their Hip.House.Soul.Beats party. Dave Soul was on first playing his all vinyl set that night . I was very tired that night but the good music from both spots kept me going . After Sean Alverez finished Ron Trent came on to finish what he started at House In The Park . By the the place was full and the folks who were out at House In The Park, and they  caught their second wind and danced the night away. Then it was back over to Hip.House.Soul.Beats at the Sound Table , and Kool Dj Red Alert was on killing the crowd . I eventually hit my wall and went home that night tired but very pleased. But enough of me , lets see the pics. enjoy


John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"




 

   

 

 


 

   

 

 

 


 


 

   

 



 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

   

 


 


 

 


 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 

 


 


 

 

No comments:

Blog Archive