Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Photoblog: Atlanta Weekender Afrique Electrique & Distinctive @ The Sound Table Atlanta Ga 8.30.2013

Labor Day weekend here in Atlanta is always a busy time of the year , with events and activities for all. Me I went to check out The Atlanta Weekender on Friday night at The Sound Table. The Friday night installment had two really great parties , Salah Ananse's Afrique Electrique with Sabine Blazin, Josh Milan , Roland Clark , and Miranda Nicole at Sound Table Space 2 . And Kai Alce's Distinctive with Moodyman over at Sound Table. When I got to Space 2  Sabine Blazin was on the tables winding up her set . After Sabine , Salah came on to keep things moving , at that time I went next door to The Sound Table to check out Moodyman. He was playing a classic r&b disco vinyl set , I almost didn't leave , but  I had to go back next door to check out Josh Milan's set which was hot . After that Roland Clark and Miranda Nicole came on to perform a couple of songs . I go back next door and Ron Trent got on to play a guest cameo set which was hot . I thought the night could not get any better, but back at Space 2, King Deetoy got on after Salah and rocked a few cuts to end the night out . But enough from me lets see the pics. enjoy


John Crooms 

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DOPE! YOu really captured the energy of both rooms!

Blog Archive