Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Photoblog: Sunday School Miranda Nicole's Birthday @ Sound Table Atlanta Ga 8.26.2012

On Sunday I continued my birthday weekend celebration over at The Sound Table for the weekly installment of Salah Ananse's Sunday School party. This week's installment was the birthday celebration of my fellow Virgo , vocalist Miranda Nicole . When I got there Soul Brother Tabone was on rocking the crowd , and he was in a very good space that night . Then the birthday girl , Miranda showed up to enjoy her birthday celelbration . Folks were dancing and chilling the whole night. Then Salah Ananse came on to close out the night with his selections of deep soulful house grooves . It was definatley a good night and great way to wrap up my birthday weekend. But enough of me , lets see the pics. enjoy

John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"
































































































































































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive