Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Photoblog: Spread Love We Still Love H.E.R. 90's Jam @595 North Ave Atlanta Ga 8.25.2012

Well it was my birthday weekend , and I started the celebration over at Spread Love at 595 North Ave . This months theme was I Still Love H.E.R. Hip Hop and other music from the 90's . With Dj Kemit and special Guest Kool Dj Red Alert . When I got there Dj Kemit was getting the crowd warmed up with his selections of classic Hip Hop jams . Then Red Alert came on and took the crowd and myself back to the time when the music was fun . Red did do A 90's Hip Hop set but then Red went into classic Dance hall, R&B , and House. I thought I was back in college reliving my 20's . The dance floor stayed packed all night long, that Spread Love was one for the record books. But enough of me , lets see the pics. enjoy

John Crooms


"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"



































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive