Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Photoblog: Sunday Dinner Battle of The 45 Kings Sound Table Atlanta Ga 10.3.2010

The past weekend was crazy here in Atlanta. It was so busy for me that I could not make it to CAU's Homecoming Pary at the W or The All Black Affair . I also did not make it to The BET Hip Hop Awards. But I did make it to Sunday Dinner, The Battle of The 45 Kings , over at The Sound Table on Edgewood, hosted by Dj Emerald .What makes The Battle of The 45 Kings fun is that the Dj's only play 45's records. When I got there Dj Kemit was into his set of 45's, after him Dj Mike Music came on . I missed Dj Applejac's set due to the fact he was on earlier but Karl Injex did wrap the night up . It was a cool night and great way to wrap up a hetic weekend. But enough of me lets see the pics. enjoy

John Crooms
"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"













































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive