Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Photoblog:WMC 2010 Part 3

So After The Brooklyn Mecca/ Libation Party I went to catch the end of Barbra Tucker's Let The Singer Be Heard Party. I feel that this party is very important because this event stresses the importance of the artist . House is not just Dj's and producers, it's also the singers. and I love to see the performances . Unfortunately I got there late, but I did see the end of Barbra Tucker's performance. After that Terry Hunter came on and rocked the crowd. Then It was back over to the Chelsea to check out the Goddess of House party. When I got there I was able to check out vocalist Vickie Ryan , do her performance. And I ended my night at The Paradise Garage party . When I got there Quinten Harris was wrapping up and Danny Krivit was coming on. In short a fun night at the WMC. Now enough of me lets see the pics. Enjoy


John Crooms
"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"





































































































































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive