Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Photoblog: WMC 2010 Part 2

On my second day , I went to Afriquie Electriquie at the Chelsea Hotel to start my day . After that I was at the Brooklyn Mecca/Libation party. That party was the one not to be missed. Sabine Blazin and Ian Friday killed it with their Global soul sound . Afro Mosaic Soul were dancing up a storm and the energy was just incredible. It was hard running back and forth from The Chelsea and Buck 15, but I did it . So let me stop talking , and lets see the pics . Enjoy

John Crooms
"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"


























































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive