Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Photoblog: Celebrate / Real Chicks Rock Day Party @ Erosol aka The Department Store Atlanta GA 3.12.2016

This past Saturday afternoon I went to go check out the Celebrate day party. This one was a fun one The Celebrate crew teamed up with Real Chicks Rock to give us a really great party. When I got there resident Dj BE was on and had the place rocking . I did get there a little late so I missed guest DJBs set . Later on special guest Dj Kemetik came on and took over the vibe with his unique sounds. Overall it was a good vibe , the dancers were on point, the energy was good. Another good vibe for the books . Enough form me let's see the pics . enjoy


John Crooms 

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"
























































No comments:

Blog Archive