Thursday, May 21, 2015

Photoblog : Indigenous House 5 with Ron Pullman and Rory McAlister at Piedmont Park Atlanta Ga 5.17.2015

So it was a really crazy weekend  for me here in Atlanta . On Sunday I made it out to check out, The Indigenous House 5  House Music  festival over at Piedmont Park . Now Sunday was a crazy weather day , so when I tried to go the sky opened up and rain came pouring in . By the time the rain let up I made my way over to the park so I got there really late . Unfortunately  I missed Adeva's performance , but I was able to check out Dj Rory McAlister , who had the loyal crowd who braved the weather rocking . A special presentation was given to Liia Atlanta  for her contribution and support to the Atlanta House Music scene . After that Atlanta legend  Ron Pullman came on to close the night out . As always I had a great time despite the weather , and for next year I'll make sure to have my rain gear . But enough of me lets see the pics. enjoy


John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"















































































No comments:

Blog Archive