Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Photoblog : Imagining New Worlds with Jose Parla and Fahamu Pecou @ The High Museum Atlanta Ga 2.13.15

On Friday night I went over to the High Museum to check out the opening of Imagining New Worlds, a collaboration show of Jose Parla and Fahamu Pecou . I got to the High Museum at the tail end of the artist talk and afterwards I went up to the gallery to check out the work. All I can say is that I was blown away by the work as well as the people who came out to the High that night . One highlight for me was the interactive drum machine display that everyone  was enjoying . After that I went over to Fahamu's studio for a little intimate gathering just to hang out and kick it with him and Jose and a few friends . Go check out Imagining New Worlds  at The High you will enjoy it . Now enough of me lets see the pics. enjoy

John Crooms

" Everybody's Favorite Photographer "




















































































No comments:

Blog Archive