Saturday, January 3, 2015

Photoblog: Afrotopia NYE @ Studio No. 7 Atlanta Ga 12.31.14

So as 2014 came to a close and 2015 begins , I ended 2014 at The Afrotopia NYE party over at Studio No. 7 on Marietta Street . Now of course  I had to work earlier ,so by the time I got there it was 11:57 pm so I had a few minutes to get it together . Dj Dock was on and Dres The Beatnik was doing the countdown and next thing I knew it was midnight and the room  brought in the new year . After that Stan Zeff started his set and had the room dancing to his futuristic Afro grooves . Also Attallah Pamoja was doing head wrapping sessions for the women who wanted to add that extra bit of style to their Afro chic ensembles . Then at the end of the evening Salah Ananse came on to close out the night . I had a great time on New Years Eve and I'm looking forward to 2015. But enough of me lets see the pics. enjoy

John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer "

















































































No comments:

Blog Archive