Thursday, December 11, 2014

Photoblog: The 8th Annual Battle of the 45 Kings @ Delightful EATZ Atlanta GA 12.7.14

Last Sunday evening I went to check out The Battle of The 45 Kings over at Delightful Eatz in Old 4th Ward . I always have a great time at this event , some of my favorite Djs from Atlanta pull out their 45 collections and rock the crowd with their selections of classics and forgotten favorites. When I got there Daz I Kue was on rocking the crowd who was there early in the evening . Then Dj Theo came on next with his rare groove selections , and he dropped some new gems and test pressings that had me looking over his shoulder . Salah Ananse came on next and took the crowd in a fun direction by doing a old school Prince set that had the crowd screaming and dancing . Next up was Dj Jaycee, he started his set with a couple of slow jams and then  took the crowd on a fun musical journey that almost wore the crowd out . We thought that the party could not  go any further Dj Kemit   came on to wrap up the night . As always this was a great event and everybody  had a great time and I can't wait for the next one. But enough of  me lets see the pics. enjoy


John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer "










































































































No comments:

Blog Archive