Monday, July 2, 2012

Photoblog : Spread Love House It Up @ 595 North Ave Atlanta GA 6.23.2012

So I'm a little behind , Summer gets a little crazy for me . Anyway I last Saturday I went over to 595 North Ave for the June installment of Spread Love. The theme for June was House It Up, a night of Soulful House . Everything from classic house , sing a longs , and new soulful deep sounds Played by everyone's favorite Dj , Dj Kemit . It was a cool night of hearing jams that I haven't heard in a while , folks dancing like they were still in their 20's, and Kemit in rare form that night. Brought back a few Second Saturday memories for me, but enough of me , lets see the pics. enjoy


John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer "





























































































































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive