Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Photoblog: Dj Kemit's Birthday & Tambor With Sabine Blazin Atlanta Ga 5. 19. 2012

Well It was a very busy weekend here in Atlanta , it was the weekend before Memorial Day so everybody was having a party . I tried to limit my activities but that did not happen . My first stop was over at Cloud IX for Dj Kemit's Birthday Party. The place was so packed I could not get in to the spot, but the vibe was cool due to everybody was hanging outside. When I was able to get in CAZ, Chris Nicholson and Mike Zarin , was on the decks and it was a who's who of Atlanta Djs , Tastemakers and fans. After hanging out at Cloud IX I went over to catch the tail end of Tambor with special guest Sabine Blazin from NYC. When I got to Tambor I was late but the party was still going strong. Sabine was on and crowd was movin to the Deep Soulful Hose grooves. The Stan Zeff came on to close out the night . My Highlight was the quick Donna Summer Tribute she played . But enough from me lets see the pics. enjoy


John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer "



















































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive