Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Photoblog : Spread Love The 15 Project with Fahamu Pecou and Dj Kemit @ 595 North Ave Atlanta Ga 12.17.2011

This past weekend was a fun busy weekend in Atlanta . On Saturday night I had a two good parties going on at the same time at the same place. I started out at Spread Love over at 595 North Ave. When I got there visual artist Fahamu Pecou was hosting The 15 Project segment . One of his special guests was Atlanta Hip Hop artist Killer Mike , he was speaking about some of his work and current projects . I got there at the tail end of that part so that was all that I caught. The DjKemit came on to start the party . It was a cool fun vibe that evening , folks dancing and seeing some people that I have not seen in a while. But enough of me , lets see the pics. enjoy

John Crooms
"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"




































































No comments:

Blog Archive