Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Photoblog : Spread Love We Got The Jazz @ 595 North ave Atlanta Ga 5.21.201T

Well I guess it was a sign of the apocalypse that was supposed to happen on Saturday . Spread Love and Tambor was the same night at the same location. So I started out over at Spread Love first to check out Dj Kemit's Birthday celebration. It was also the We Got The Jazz installment of Spread Love. This was a tribute to Phife from A Tribe Called Quest . When I got there The Darryl Reeves Quintet was playing, and Kev Choice was on the mic . The crowd was digging the live music vibe when I got there, then Kemit came on for his set and the crowd danced the night away .But enough of me , lets see the pics. enjoy

John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"


























































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive