Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Photoblog: Tambor With Jihad Muhammad @ 595 North Ave Atlanta Ga 11.20.2010

Well after I left Red Alert's Birthday Party at Mingles , I went to this months installment of Tambor with special guest Dj Jihad Muhammad , over at 595 North Ave . Of course I got there late, but when I arrived the place was still packed and Jihad had the place rockin. It was good to see some folks that I haven't seen in a minute. The energy was great and I had a blast, even though I got there late and I only stayed for a short visit. And folks were still going strong as I left the party. But enough of me lets see the pics. enjoy

John Crooms

" Everybody's Favorite Photographer"





































































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive