Monday, November 15, 2010

Photoblog: The Edgewood Electronic Music Festival Atlanta Ga November 13-14 2010

So I'm checking my Facebook page on Saturday night , and I see a post for the Edgewood Electronic Music Festival . Well I figured since I live in the Old 4th Ward I would go around the corner and check it out . The first night, was Saturday Dj Kemit was at The Sound Table for his Kickin Up Dust party. On Sunday I went back to The Sound Table Dj Vicki Powell was playing on the inside and out in the parking lot Dj Distal, from The Atlanta Dubstep Crew . And when I left Dj Stan Zeff was on for his set. I had a good time for the time that I was there , I saw a couple of Dj's that I was not familar with but I enjoyed their sound. Unfortunatley I did not make it to the other bars to check out the other Dj's but next I'll check out the festival more thoroughly. But enough of me , lets see the pics. enjoy

John Crooms
"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"










































































































































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, I'm glad to have pictures of myself out there. I suffer "the Photographer's curse" way too often.

Blog Archive