Monday, November 1, 2010

Photoblog: Dam Funk @ The Sound Table Atlanta Ga 10.29.10

So It was a fun Halloween weekend here in Atlanta . I stared out at The Massive Attack show at the Fox, I could not bring my camera to that show , but after the show I went over to The Sound Table to check out Dj Dam Funk from L.A. When I got there Dam Funk was already on and he had the spot rocking. Legendary Disco singer Donna Mcghee was in the house that night grooving to the Funk . It was definitely a cool night and it was a great way to start my Halloween weekend. But enough of me talking lets see the pics. enjoy

John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"





























































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

~~Thank you so much for coming out John, you are the best~~ DAM-FUNK, once again tore the house up!!!! Stay Bless~~:)

Blog Archive