Monday, June 7, 2010

Photoblog: Sweat with Soul Elevation & The Stone Soul Picnic @ Perkerson Park Atlanta Ga 6.5-6.2010

Well It was another busy weekend here in Atlanta . I started off Saturday night with the monthly Sweat party over at Kat's Kafe . This months special guest was the Soul Elevation crew from Orlando Florida. It was a cool intimate vibe with the guys from Sweat . The Soul Elevation crew provided some cool grooves for the evening. On Sunday I started out my day over at The Stone Soul Picnic at Perkerson Park with special guest Pete Rock . I got to the park about 3:00 , and the vibe was mellow . Dj Applejac was playing some funky grooves from James Brown to Stevie Wonder . The crowd was getting warmed up and ready for the party . Unfortunately I left before Pete Rock came on but I heard it was a good time . I had to run to Piedmont Park for the Greenhouse festival . So let me stop Talking and Lets see the pics. enjoy

John Crooms
"Everybody's Favorite Photographer "





























































































































No comments:

Blog Archive