Thursday, April 15, 2010

Photoblog: The Gathering @ Space April 10 2010

Well Its been a few weeks since the Winter Music Conference, and I have come down from my WMC "high". So I ended up at the return of the Gathering over at Space on Saturday night . It was my first time checking out Space's new dance floor . When I got to the Gathering, Ramon Rawsoul was on . He had the crowd dancing up a storm with his selections fresh from the WMC . Later on that night Dj Kai Alce got on with his late night grooves. It was a great vibe that Saturday night , I saw some folks that I haven't see in a minute, and I heard some good music. But enough of me Lets see some pics. Enjoy

John Crooms
"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"
























































































No comments:

Blog Archive