Monday, February 22, 2010

Photoblog:Heaven I Love New York 3 . Big Cac & Dj Doc's Birthday Party with Dj Clark Kent @ 595 North ave 2.19.10

Friday night was a busy night for me . I started my night over at 595 North ave for The FCC's Heaven party. The theme for the installment was I Love New York 3 , and it was extra special because it was the Big Cac & Dj Doc's birthday party. And to keep the New York theme going, legendary New York Hip Hop Dj, Dj Clark Kent was the special guest. Doc warmed the crowd up at the beginning of the party playing a cool hip hop and R&B set. Doc brought the house down with his Reggae Carnival set . After that Clark Kent came on , he started out with a quick medley of radio hits then a quick rock set, and the came on hard with a New York Hip Hop set. But enough of me lets see the pics. Enjoy


John Crooms

"Everybody's Favorite Photographer "

















































































































































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive