Monday, January 4, 2010

Photoblog: Spread Love With Djinji Brown and Dj Ausar 01.02.10

First let me say Happy New Year to everybody. and I hope everybody had a safe holiday season. I started my New Year over at Spread Love on Saturday night. This months installment featured the sounds of Atlanta's Dj Ausar , and Dj Djinji Brown from Yoruba records. I got there a little late, rough night at work, but when I got there the crowd was groovin to the sounds of Djinji Brown and his afro funk vibe. Later on Dj Kemit got on to change it up for a minute. The Dj Ausar got back on and wrapped up the night. But enough of me lets see the pics. Enjoy and Happy Birthday Tammy !!!
John Crooms
"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"

































































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive