Thursday, November 5, 2009

Photoblog : Afro Punk Tour Saul Williams The Niggy Tardust Experience @ The Loft Atlanta Ga 11.04.09

So Last Night I went to check out The Afro Punk Tour With Saul Williams The Niggy Tardust Experience. When I got there Dj Salah Ananse was setting the mood with some dope electro funk. Then the band Earl Greyhound came on and kept the crowd rocking . After Earl Greyhound's set Dj Sol Messiah came on and spun a classic Hip Hop set. Then Saul Williams came on and had the crowd rockin . In the middle of Saul's set CX Kidtronic and Tchaka Diallo performed and gave us the Krak Attack . If the Afro Punk Tour comes to your city go check it out , but enough of me lets see the pics enjoy.
John Crooms
"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"















































































































































































































































3 comments:

Kid Captain Coolout said...

OMG!! I'm SO f@ckin mad that I missed this show! I could watch these dudes perform all day, they're so animated. And no matter what they do separately it'll always be K.I.N. affiliated to me. You caught em shocking muthaf@ckas too... people in the crowd look like WTF just happened??! Great shots yo!

afRo $punkY said...

Thanks for posting these pictures. They are great and really capture the beautiful energy of the night. Great meeting you.

-Whitney Summer

Daoud said...

40 thousand days & nights! Superb shots John, thanks for catching the essence. I had to miss it here in Philly 'cause I was sick but as always you brought the experience home. Big up Saul, CX, T'chaka Diallo, AP fam, Cipher, Salah, Mystic 9, King Esseen, King Sol Messiah, Universal Zulu Nation and the whole galactic family.

Blog Archive