Monday, July 6, 2009

Photoblog: Heaven The Michael Jackson Tribute at 595 North ave

The past week all of us were dealing with the death of Michael Jackson . There were a few tribute parties here in Atlanta and I could not make it to all of them due to work . I did manage to make it to the FCC's Heaven party. FCC teamed up with Hosea Williams Feed the Hungry to make the event a cool fundraiser. Djs Doc, Applejac , and Kemit had the spot rocking with all of the hits and a few unreleased gems from Michael Jackson. As I walked through the crowd
I heard one person say he did not realize how many hits that Michael Jackson had, and I replied thats why he is the King of PoP. But enough of me lets see the pics enjoy .
John Crooms
"Everybody's Favorite Photographer "


























































































































































































































































































































3 comments:

Disha said...

Oh my, Mr. Crooms..you sure know how to capture the feeling that those Dj's set out for us! Big props to all the shots, can't name my favorite. All I know is I could hear us singing, laughing and gasping for air! What a monumental night to be apart of. Thank you...x3! :) We Love You MJ!!

Goldi gold said...

dopeness!!!!!!!

SpreadLove.us said...

John! You're the best!

Blog Archive