Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Photoblog: The Last Jam Sugar Hill Underground Atlanta 5.5.09

Well all good things must come to a end , and last night it was Sugar Hill's turn. Tuesday night Joi hosted her weekly jam session and it was a all star event. I 'm not going to lie I was at home chillin after a day at work . My friend Nina was texting me wondering where was I at. I told her I was chillin at the house, she told me to come out and I'm glad that I did . From the moment I got there the vibe was real chill . Folks were hanging out reminiscing about the great shows and events . I walk through the door Phillipia just got off the stage . Avery Sunshine came on and rocked it with her rendition of You are the Sunshine, by the Clark Sisters. That was my highlight for the evening. Also Keisha Jackson, Malachi, Trina came on stage and gave great performances. And at the end Anthony David came on to do some new Material . Words can't describe the night so lets see the pics . And Thank You Richard Dunn , J Carter, and Fred Luster we can't wait for the next thing.



enjoy
John Crooms
"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"














































































































































































































1 comment:

Goldi gold said...

Wow!!!! Everybody was up in there!!!!!

Blog Archive