Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Photoblog : WMC 09 Shelter party

Well I survived another WMC . And despite the recession, the attitude, the overpriced hotels and drinks, I had a ball. As usual there were too many parties and too little time. But I managed to check out what I could , meet some folks , hear some dope music, and party myself to death. Well enough of me going on and on lets get to what everybody wants to see, the pics.
Enjoy
John Crooms
"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"




































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive