Monday, April 20, 2009

Photoblog : Julius The Mad Thinker @ The Mark Atlanta GA 4.18.09

Well it was another fun weekend for me . My truck radiator went out , the Dogwood Festival here in Atlanta, and Julius The Mad Thinker was at the Mark. This was a very cool party Mike Zarin and the 4 Deep Atl crew hosted the event. When I got to the Mark , Julius was on and he had the crowd in a frenzy. I had a ball sat evening but enough of me talking lets see the pics . Enjoy
John Crooms
"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"


























































































































2 comments:

Mike Zarin said...

Once again John, your photos breathe life and soul into the root of our events. We thank all those that made it out to this beautiful night of global sounds. Keep you eyes peeled for the next round.

Mike Zarin
4DeepATL

Anonymous said...

Hey..It's Hafez in DC...

Lovin the sights!

I wish I could share the sounds.


respect

Blog Archive