Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Photoblog : WMC 2010 part 1

Well after alot of prayer and help from a few friends, John Dennis and Mike Hastings, I made it down to Miami for the Winter Music Conference. I had fun down at this years WMC , seeing old friends, meeting new ones. I even had some folks get engaged. I will say that this years WMC was lightly attended, and it seemed that South Beach was trying to get me to pay for the recession. Anyway I got to Miami real late Tuesday night , thanks to the Go Shuttle, but I made it to the Shelter party after 2:00 am. When I got there Lil Ray was running the front room and Timmy Regisford was in the main room. I also heard Jamie 3:26 and a few other Djs who I can't remember, please forgive me , who had the front room rocking. To sum it up I had a good time at the Shelter party. So enough of me lets see the pics. Enjoy

John Crooms
"Everybody's Favorite Photographer"


















































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Blog Archive